Sunday, October 28, 2012

Bypass Cleanfiles.net Surveys - CleanFiles Downloader v2.0 (25 Oct 2012)


Version Updated To 2.0 (Fixed Some Bugs)
Steps To Use-
1. Enter Cleanfiles.net link in your downloader and Click on Bypass.
2. Wait for 2 minutes until a Download Pop-up appears.
3. Download File and Enjoy.
FAQ-
Q. Why do I receive "invalid url" when I enter my link?
Ans. Add "http://" (without quotes) before your link and You will be Fine.
Q. Why do it take 5 minutes for me while you say it will get unlock in 2 minutes?
Ans. The Download depends upon the Country and the Surveys. Some takes more than 2 minutes and some  takes even less than 1 minute (Email Surveys). 
Q. I like the program. How can I donate?
Ans. It's an open source program. If you liked it, you can help us by clicking on 2-3 ads that you see on our downloader.

9 comments:

  1. Working same as previous version but downloading is fast this time. Thanks a lot, I'm following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanka buddy. working +1

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot...... u saved my time by skipping these fuking surveys

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's still working for me! Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL The Irony filling out a survey to unlock a survey bypasser!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog!

      It took me about 2 months to get this bypasser ready. Still, rather than selling it for some dollars, I given out for free. I earn through surveys a little and you can do surveys for free.

      I have not uploaded my file on Cleanfiles instead I uploaded on fileice.net because it's easy to download from there though surveys.

      Regards,
      Newtricksonly

      Delete
  6. wow it's still working for me! Which method did you use?

    ReplyDelete